Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Third Diary Entry December 15, 1935

December 15, 1935
Dear Diary,
The Nazi party is starting to take control of Germany! They took all of the money in Ms. Alverez’s Jewish gift shop and forced her to close the shop. A few of my classmates and I went there and the Nazis did not allow us to stand within fifteen feet of the store. Hopefully, this is the only store that will close in our town. Other than that my day went fairly well. I received an A on my algebra test and presented my social studies project to the class. One of my dear friends named Natalie told me that my I had the best project in the class. I also walked home with Raphael. He is in my class and is very kind to me. We talk a lot and he told me I was pretty. I enjoy his company very much.
With Love,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment